Forest Creek was strategically planned from the very beginning. Our first goal was to create a neighborhood that preserves the natural beauty of the existing landscape, while adding features to enhance it. In doing this, we have kept the infrastructure minimal and the lots large.
Our next goal is to build uniquely designed custom homes that fit the exact needs and desires of the families who purchase our estate lots. We will partner you with the best in class design professionals and be there to walk you through the process. We hope to bring your vision to life as we design and build the dream home that your family will enjoy for a lifetime.
Phase 1 – Vision
- Walk the site with the team and select the lot for you.
- Explore floor plans, site and design details that are important to you.
- Meet with the home architect, David Smelcer, and share your vision, and watch as the sketches start to come to life.
Phase 2 – Plan & Design
- Continue to make changes to your design as they go from hand sketches to final construction documents. You will have a team to offer suggestions including, builders, real estate agents, architects, and interior designers, but ultimately the choices are yours.
- On-site meeting with the landscape architect to tie the entire lot together maximizing the use and look of your exterior spaces. Select outdoor living features that are most important to you.
- Meet with an Interior Designer to make design, material and finish selections. Our team of professionals will help you to think through every detail and provide options to ensure the design selections are timeless.
Phase 3 – Build
- Watch as the design and selections you created on paper come to life. The typical building process will be 7-9 months.